1.19.2011

Whatever works

By Puckhound
Hockey Hounds Universe editor

In prepping for hounding the New Jersey Devils, I wanted to make sure I had something for Hall of Fame defenseman Larry Robinson, an assistant coach for the club. My first task was to check for pucks. But upon seeing that he's signed Canadiens, Kings and Devils pucks in the past, I had to move onto to something else.

That's when I remembered we had a work-in-progress Canadiens jersey, limited to Montreal legends signing on the logo. Too bad, though, I couldn't find it, even after digging about a quarter way through The Vault and checking two closets.

I suppose I couldn't pursued the 8x10 photo angle, but didn't feel like tracking one down. That's why I went with the cards. After getting all four signed, though, it didn't turn out too bad. I'll admit, too, to being pleasantly surprised when he signed all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment