1.30.2011

Nice souvenir


By Colin
Hockey Hounds Universe correspondent

When we hounded the Atlanta Thrashers last Sunday, I did a team sheet. But I also got a puck signed by Andrew Ladd, who flipped it to me over the glass before the game the last time they were in.

I told him that he gave me the puck and asked him to personalize it for me. I had to tell him how to spell my name.

Then, some dealer said "That won't end up on eBay." I'm not sure why he said that because we keep all of our pucks. That was weird.

We still had fun and a great time.

3 comments:

  1. Cool memento!

    Do you keep the pucks that you have given to you in a separate spot from the rest of your collection?

    Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of them we do. Some Daddy puts away. That's a good idea. I think I'll start keeping them in my room.

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool Colin. I have some items that you would love then, my name is Kolin, some guys spell my name 'Colin' and it happenes so quick you can't do anything. I have a JOhn Taveres signed jersey, 'To Colin'...Yikes eh? But it will always be a good story.

    ReplyDelete