10.29.2010

Thanks, Mr. Crisp

By Colin
Hockey Hounds Universe correspondent

While hounding the Nashville Predators not too long ago, I got a compliment about my team sheet from Terry Crisp, a former NHL coach and now a color commentator for the Predators:

"Did you draw that," Mr Crisp asked me.

"Yes," I said.

"Good job," Mr. Crisp said.

All told, I got 16 autographs on the sheet. Players who signed included Shea Weber, Patric Hornqvist, Martin Erat, Jordin Tootoo, David Legwand, Pekka Rinne and my new buddy, Colin Wilson. He's got a cool first name, if you ask me.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking team sheet.

    I agree with Terry... great job on the team sheet. That logo looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Colin: "Thanks, Brett. It was kinda hrad, but it was my best try. Too many lines."

    ReplyDelete