2.21.2011

That'll teach me

By Puckhound
Hockey Hounds Universe editor

One of the quickest ways for Hockey Hounds Universe's visitors and page views to fall off a precipice is to not post any new content for a week. For a variety of reasons, from work to freelance efforts to a little thing called the Detroit Red Wings, kept me from doing that.

Well, I've learned my lesson.

Hopefully, I'll make amends this week, as we try to catch up with all the hockey-hounding that's taken place down here in Hockey Bay. Beyond that, you can expect a couple of posts from north of the border as well as other correspondents checking in from their outposts.

Who knows, maybe even Moody, fresh off of celebrating the one-year anniversary of Moody's TTM Blog, will file one. It's been a long time, hasn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment