11.30.2010

Road trip souvenirs


By Puckhound
Hockey Hounds Universe editor

Last week, Colin and I took a road trip over to Sunrise, Florida, to watch the Boston Bruins play the Florida Panthers. It was a reward for Colin making the honor roll and being on his best behavior.

Like any tourist, we snagged a few souvenirs -- Colin got a Panthers T-shirt and I bought myself a Panthers cap. It wasn't until we got home, though, that I recognized we also had a few more souvenirs -- a scoresheet and one of the tickets from the game.

Last Saturday, with the Panthers in Hockey Bay to play the Tampa Bay Lightning, I put them to good use, adding to our collection. Florida's Stephen Weiss signed the scorecard. David Booth signed the ticket.

Sure beats them just sitting around gathering dust, doesn't it? We'll try to get Boston's David Krejci to finish the scoresheet, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment